How to choose the right moisturizer for your skin
To protect the skin’s balance, a moisturising body cream should also repair the skin barrier.
What do we mean by that?
It should help the skin to rebuild its natural defences.
It will do this if it contains:
- fatty acids.
These are the ingredients that activate the emollient’s formula, assisting the repair of the skin barrier by restoring epidermal lipids and enabling the rebalancing of the skin barrier.
Moreover, to not affect the skin’s balance, a good moisturising body cream shouldn’t contain:
- Irritant or allergenic preservatives
- Fragrance allergens
When and how to apply moisturizing body creams
How you apply them makes all the difference!
It’s important to integrate the application of the moisturising body cream into your daily routine and apply it in the correct way.
When should you apply it?
Between 2 to 4 times a day, depending on how dry the skin is. After a shower, it’s best to do it when your skin is still wet.
How should you apply it?
- Wash your hands and massage the cream onto your palm before applying it
- Apply a thin layer: the amount of cream that fits onto a fingertip should cover an area equal to two adult hand palms.
- Apply the cream gently and without rubbing it. Follow the direction of hair growth and apply it in all regions of the body.
Remember that the entire body needs moisturisation, but some regions tend to be drier. Pay attention to:
Ceramol solution: Basecream
The application of a moisturising body cream is an essential step towards healthier skin, particularly in cases of dry skin. As such, you should trust your skin with an active moisturising body cream.
Ceramol Basecream is an active emollient for the body's skin, formulated in order to:
- Maintain the skin barrier’s balance
- Moisturise for extended periods
It’s perfect for all types of skin and for keeping atopic or dry skin moisturised, because it is free from fragrances and from preservatives that could cause allergic reactions.
How to apply your moisturizer
- Apply it once or twice a day. It’s perfect for after you wash yourself!
- Spread a thin layer in all regions of the body
- Use it consistently: repeated application is more effective
The above information is not medical advice. It is given purely as an indication and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice.